As its name suggests, Bible Hour focuses on some aspect of the Bible message and the ways in which it prompts us to respond to God and Jesus in our daily lives. The format can vary but the main element is some form of presentation - a talk, a slide presentation, a video, or a more meditative devotional consideration of the theme.
Some of the planned Bible Hour topics for the next few weeks are:
- March 26th - What the Jews thought of Jesus
- April 2nd - In the Image of God
- April 9th - The Enemies of Jesus
- April 16th - Easter Devotional
- April 23rd - There is Hope with Christ
- April 30th - God's Works
NOTE: if you visit our "Talks" pages you can listen on-line to some of the talks that have been given at recent Bible Hour services.
- Bible Hour is normally run every Sunday
- We have changed to a single timing scheme for the whole year
- Bible Hour will now start at 12:30 pm
- So Communion will be 10:30 - 11:45 and Bible Hour 12:30 - 13:15 pm
- There is usually a cup of tea between the meetings with time for informal discussion and conversation.
- On the 1st and 3rd Sundays in the month, Bible Hour will be followed by a "bring and share" lunch.